Filling Your Compact
FILLING YOUR NEW COMPACT
- Unbox your refillable silicone compact.
- Take your new pan and double sided tape out of the clear clamshell.
- Remove the clear seal from the tape (you may need to peel back the white seal slightly to do so) and apply sticky side to the bottom of the silicone compact well. Press it firmly into place to make sure it adheres.
- Remove the white seal from the tape and then drop the pan into the compact (after 10 seconds the pan will start to stick).
- For extra credit, stick the shade label to the outside bottom of your new compact, ready to rock.
*We know this may seem inconvenient but we are trying to limit over production and do some good for the planet :)
REFILLING YOUR COMPACT
- Grab each side of the compact and bend downwards until the pan lifts in the middle. Use the other hand to grasp pan and pull out.
- Wash the compact with soap and water (or place in dishwasher) if needed.
- Insert the new double sided tape (following steps 2-4 above).
- And once again for extra credit, remove the old shade label and stick the new one to the outside bottom of the compact.